MyFuels is owned by Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd which is one of the largest distributors of solid fuels and associated products from the heart of Oxfordshire. Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd is based in Oxfordshire.
We are bringing our expertise, product knowledge and excellent customer service to you the consumer. By designing our website we strive to achieve the following:-
- To make online ordering simple and easy to use.
- To provide comprehensive details on all our solid fuels and associated products. How to use them and what alternatives there are available; please see our guide on solid and smokeless fuels.
- To make online ordering secure.
- To deliver all your products promptly direct to you.
- As a member of the Approved Coal Merchants Scheme we abide by the Coal Trade Code, please see information on this in our product safety section.
- Ensuring that our Wood fuel is from Sustainable sources and are an approved BSL Supplier, BSL0049018M
Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd and each of its shareholder companies in the United Kingdom ("Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd"), has a long tradition of establishing and complying with high standards of business behaviour, standards which often exceed the applicable laws and regulations of those countries in which it operates. It has been and will continue to be the policy of
Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd to comply with all applicable laws.
In the complex area of competition law, the Board of Directors of
Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd has issued a Compliance Policy and Manual to help
Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd personnel understand and comply with UK and EU competition laws. The Board of Directors and all employees of
Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd share a commitment and a responsibility to compete fairly and honestly on the basis of price, quality and service, and in full compliance with competition law and with
Bagnalls Group (UK) Ltd's competition policy.